Meisel, Tuteur & Lewis, P.C.
Roseland, NJ www.mtlcpa.com
About Meisel, Tuteur & Lewis, P.C.
Being in business for more than 70 years, the firm has built a diverse client base in nearly every industry. Clients include domestic and multi-national entities with revenues ranging from $100,000 to $200 million, and also includes private equity firms, hedge funds, funds of funds, broker dealers, employee benefit plans, family owned and run businesses both large and small, as well as high net worth individuals located worldwide.
- Perform and assist with audits, reviews, and compilations for clients in various industries including but not limited to Investment Funds, Broker Dealers, Employee Benefit Plans, and Real Estate
- Communicate with Manager and/or Partner on project status and client issues that arise
- Asks appropriate questions and requests supervision when in need of assistance
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Develop proficiency in use of all technology necessary to performance execution
- Perform thorough self-review of all work prior to submission to supervisor
Experience and Qualifications
- CPA License or on track to obtain
- 2+ years of experience within a public accounting firm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with Investments and Derivatives is a plus
- Approaches projects with a sense of urgency to meet tough deadlines
- Develops and establishes rapport with fellow employees
- Ability to work well independently but also work well with others
- Experience with Engagement, PPC Checkpoint, CCH Access is a plus
- UCompensation will be based on experience
- TThe position offers excellent opportunities for leadership development and career advancement
- The firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health and dental insurance coverage, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans and a generous paid time off policy
- Compensation will be based on experience